All yachts are chartered with the following standard equipment, while particular or extra equipment for each yacht you can find under each boat details.
- Furling genoa
- Furling main sail on all yachts, except the catamarans, Dufour 34, 365, 385, 40, 455, Ovni 345 and some Bavaria 38, 44, 49.
- Steering wheel on all yachts.
- Electric anchor winch on all yachts.
- Spray-hood on all yachts.
- Bimini top in the all yachts except Bavaria 31
- Sun tent.
- Inflatable dinghy
- Outboard engine (optional)
- Cruising spinnaker (optional)
Safety - navigation
- Log - Speedometer
- Depth Sounder
- Wind indicators on all yachts bigger than 41 feet and on all catamarans
- Chart plotter on all yachts built in 2003 and later
- Life - raft
- 2 anchors with chain and rope
- All necessary equipment according to the local regulations
- Sea charts and cruising guides
- Radio - cassette (CD player on yachts built 2001 and later.
- Electric refrigerator.
- Bathing platform with swimming ladder and deck shower
- Hot water.
- Battery charger and 220 V shore supply on yachts built in 2003 and afterwards
- Linen and galley equipment is provided for all crew members, as well as cooking utensils
- Cockpit cushions