Born in 1962 in Athens, current resident of Paros island.
Involved with the sea and wind from his childhood.
- 1988: Master in International Business Administration - European University Montreaux, Switzerland
- 1986: BA in Economics - University of Piraeus
- 2008 to present: Managing Director ISLANDSAILING.GR
- 2007 and 2008: Base manager - Paros charter base - Afros Yacht Services
- 2002 to 2007: Assistant base manager - Paros charter base - Afros Yacht Services
- 1994 to 2002: Windsurf Station Manager - Paros Surf Club - Theodoridis Bros
- 1993 to 2002: Windsurf Event Organiser PBA & PWA Paros World Cup - Theodoridis Bros
- 1992 to 1994: Event Organiser ODYSSEY marathon windsurf race in the Cyclades - Theodoridis Bros
- 1988 to 2003: Greek importer of the Austrian windsurf manufacturer F2 International GmbH - Theodoridis Bros
- 1980 to 1988: Windsurfing instructor - summer jobs in Evoia, Rhodes, Patras, Athens and Paros